Friday, January 22, 2010

Climate


Qui, vicino al mare dove vivo, fa freddo quasi tutti i giorni.
Here, near the sea where I live, it's cold almost every day.

Da Novembre a Giugnio, `e la stagione piovosa.
From November to June, it's the rainy season.


A volte, vediamo ghiaccio,e anche un poco di neve nelle montagne vicine.
At times, we see ice, and also a bit of snow in the nearby mountains.


Non possiamo lavorare nel giardino. Non possiamo fare passeggiate.
We can't work in the garden. We can't take walks.

Com`e il clima dove vivi?
How is the climate where you live?

4 comments:

  1. Fantastico , sto perfezionando il mio inglese
    I am improving my English

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bedankt! Het regent hier vandaag

    Thanks! It's raining here today.

    I love languages too, will follow your blog and learn more Italiano. Grazie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I do not have the pronunciation down, I can still practice by familiarizing myself with a few sentences, then looking to the English translation. Every little bit helps.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Io abito Maryland (or shoudl it be Vivo in Maryland?) Il clima non 'e molto duro. Le estate non sono troppo calde. Le inverni non sons troppo freddi - o almeno per me.

    ReplyDelete